Improper vehicle alignment is a common overlooked vehicle repair that could help save you money on tires as well as steering & suspension parts!
Signs your vehicle may be out of alignment:
- Vehicle was in an accident
- Hit a big pot hole or curb
- Tires are wearing unevenly on the edges
- Steering wheel is off center
- Vehicle pulling to one side
Here at Pit Stop we offer FREE alignment checks!
So why not follow the manufacturing recommendation and get your vehicle’s alignment checked every 6 months or every pot hole!
Our Pit Crew wants to make sure not only are you driving down the road straight, but you’re getting the most out of your vehicle’s suspension & tires.