We have all been there, you go out to your car, turn the key and… nothing.
There’s nothing more frustrating than being stranded because your battery is dead.
You may need a battery if:
- You need to jump start your car
- Your engine does not crank
- There is corrosion on your battery’s terminals
- You vehicle keeps blowing fuses
- Battery date code is over 4 years
Be sure to get it checked out BEFORE you are left stranded.
Here in the Florida heat, your vehicle’s battery life expectancy is only about 3 years.
If you do find yourself stranded and in need of some assistance, feel free to call our 24 hour mobile service at 941-373-5600.
Our Pit Crew can come to you and change your battery wherever you are!